BERITANEWSVIDEOVIDEOSKEDUDUKAN PINGATMEDAL TALLYKEMBALI KE STADIUM ASTROBACK TO STADIUM ASTRO

Article related to 2020-olympics

Explore more about the topics related to 2020-olympics on Stadium Astro

IOC in discussion with 10 potential hosts for 2036 Olympic Games

IOC in discussion with 10 potential hosts for 2036 Olympic Games

With the Olympic Games set for its next three iterations, the IOC are preparing to hear prospective bids for 2036.
Thu Oct 20 2022
McLaughlin smashes own world record to break 51-second barrier in 400m hurdles

McLaughlin smashes own world record to break 51-second barrier in 400m hurdles

It's a second world record in as many months for Sydney McLaughlin, after the American blitzed her own 400m hurdles high mark.
Sat Jul 23 2022
Rubiales denies making Olympic intervention for Pique

Rubiales denies making Olympic intervention for Pique

RFEF president Luis Rubiales has responded to claims that Gerard Pique sought his help to make Spain's 2020 Olympic squad.
Wed Apr 20 2022
IOC urges sports federations to relocate or cancel events set to be held in Russia or Belarus

IOC urges sports federations to relocate or cancel events set to be held in Russia or Belarus

Amid Russia's invasion of Ukraine, the IOC has urged sporting federations not to hold events in Russia or Belarus.
Fri Feb 25 2022
Okagbare handed 10-year ban for doping breach, Great Britain lose Tokyo medal for Ujah violation

Okagbare handed 10-year ban for doping breach, Great Britain lose Tokyo medal for Ujah violation

Blessing Okagbare will not be able to compete for 10 years, while Team GB have lost their men's 4x100m relay silver medals.
Fri Feb 18 2022
Olympic champion and 'best athlete in the world' Lee wins college all-around debut

Olympic champion and 'best athlete in the world' Lee wins college all-around debut

Auburn gave Suni Lee her NCAA all-around debut against rivals Alabama on Friday – and she did not disappoint.
Sat Jan 29 2022
Zverev: I hope my brother has not sold my Olympic gold on eBay

Zverev: I hope my brother has not sold my Olympic gold on eBay

Alexander Zverev is chasing his first major – he may want to take better care of the trophy than his Olympic gold if he wins in Australia.
Wed Jan 19 2022
Biles prouder of mental health lesson in Tokyo than all of her Olympic medals

Biles prouder of mental health lesson in Tokyo than all of her Olympic medals

Gymnastics great Simone Biles shocked the world with her withdrawal at the Tokyo Olympics, but remains proud of the message she has spread.
Fri Dec 31 2021
Federer's bagel, Mickelson's major, relentless Brady – sport in 2021 in numbers

Federer's bagel, Mickelson's major, relentless Brady – sport in 2021 in numbers

Roger Federer had to swallow a first Wimbledon bagel, while Tom Brady lit up another Super Bowl and there was a huge Tokyo Olympics upset.
Fri Dec 31 2021
Paris 2024 opening ceremony to take place on the River Seine

Paris 2024 opening ceremony to take place on the River Seine

For the first time in a summer Olympics, the opening ceremony of the Games will take place outside of a stadium at Paris 2024.
Mon Dec 13 2021
Stones likens misfiring Kane to City team-mate Haaland

Stones likens misfiring Kane to City team-mate Haaland

Kane finished top scorer at Russia 2018 to win the Golden Boot with 6 goals but has not scored in Qatar
Sat Dec 03 2022
Mixed emotions as both Uruguay and Ghana exit the World Cup

Mixed emotions as both Uruguay and Ghana exit the World Cup

Both sets of fans were disappointed with their sides exiting, although Ghana were more optimistic than Uruguay
Fri Dec 02 2022
'Where's Ronaldo? Who's Neymar?' -  South Korea fans go wild after reaching last 16

'Where's Ronaldo? Who's Neymar?' - South Korea fans go wild after reaching last 16

South Korea fans were in party mode after qualifying for the round of 16 at the FIFA World Cup in Qatar
Fri Dec 02 2022
Declan Rice sees Chesney Hawkes as England's new lucky charm

Declan Rice sees Chesney Hawkes as England's new lucky charm

England midfielder, Declan Rice, speaks about meeting pop star Chesney Hawkes after England game.
Fri Dec 02 2022
Lionel Messi – The Millennium Man

Lionel Messi – The Millennium Man

Argentina’s Round of 16 clash with Australia will mark the 1000th professional game of Lionel Messi
Fri Dec 02 2022